If you are interested in an advocacy program, please contact Steve Cattolica at [email protected] or call
(800) 446-9121 for a brief consultation to determine your needs and pricing.
Practice Management Consulting
WorkComp 101 provides consultation services at your office. A curriculum customized for you and your staff with onsite training to construct, instruct and improve all aspects of your office operations. Since practices come in all sizes, patient loads and specialties, this service is delivered on an hourly basis at the rate of $200/hour starting upon arrival, plus round-trip transportation from Sacramento and lodging, if necessary. The tuition includes reasonable post-session consultations as you implement the recommendations.
This a program customized to YOU. Please contact us for additional details or complete this order form and we'll be in touch.
Report Writing Consultation
Fee covers one initial report review by a retired workers' compensation judge, including constructive suggestions in writing.
For additional details about this program, click here.
A more in-depth assessment of your report or a multi-subject, multi-report mentoring program is available for an additional fee.
Please contact us for details and/or briefconsultation about your needs.
Annual CWCSA Membership
Concierge On-Demand Advice
- Our most requested service; real-time help and advice.
- Fast, reliable, bankable answers to practice questions. Including billing and collection issues, questions about the Labor Code or regulatory compliance, coordination of care or administration of your responsibilities.
- All aspects of California workers' compensation practice.
- Full access to our resources and consulting staff.
- Plans tailor-made to YOU.
Membership is annual. Your join date becomes your anniversary date.